Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Secret Wedding Blog in UK Multicultural Weddings

Secret Wedding Blog in UK

Just cam across this blog and suggest you visit athis page by Raj at: http://secretweddingblog.com/

I love weddings, all kinds of weddings. The day where two people stand in front of their friends and family – announcing their love for each other, makes my heart melt. I believe love has no boundaries – so I like to promote every kind of wedding possible! Especially when you see two people from different worlds meet and fall in love, and nothing else matters except for their love. It is the most important thing. I have no time for people who disagree with this. I do get more excited when I see a multicultural wedding, east meets west! One of the reasons I started this blog was to make people aware of the popularity of multicultural weddings. People may think “Hey – surely that’s a given?” You would think so, when you have strict family members who can’t see past their traditions, it makes situations very difficult. But I’m here to say – it’s okay and show you the beauty of it! So I am hoping to be a inspirational source for fusion and multicultural weddings, it is my niche after all.

Search This Blog